Monday, July 13, 2009

The Cat Who Cried For Help - Say What?

Ok, this had to be the most random book I spotted in camp at Sun Lakes. Can you guess who took this book along?

And these were the other books being read in camp. I have a special Sun Lakes prize for any non-camper who can successfully match the books to the readers without help:

A Veiled Reflection - Tracie Peterson

Have A New Kid By Friday - Dr. Kevin Leman

Star Wars Epic Battles - Simon Beecroft

Dancing With Rose - Lauren Kessler

Little Britches - Ralph Moody

Rules of Deception - Christopher Reich

Ella Minnow Pea - Mark Dunn (winner of the Best Title award by me)

Crazy Love - Francis Chan

So Brave Young and Handsome - Leif Engler

Treasures of the North - Tracie Peterson

Western Legends - Zane Grey

Adventures of Frog & Toad - Arnold Lobel

Lies Young Women Believe - Nancy Leigh DeMoss

The Daily Message - Eugene Peterson

3 comments:

one blessed mama said...

Can i vote??? :)

one blessed mama said...

oh darn, i just read that you have to be a 'non-camper' to vote.
shucks for me.

Les Hon said...

I'll not venture a guess on whose is whose...but I am impressed with the line-up of books! Who's reading Little Britches? One of the best books ever...loved reading it to my kids...