Sunday, June 24, 2007

Magic Kingdom - Seven Lands of Timeless Fun!

Ya gotta love the Magic Kingdom! I always have a good time there.

We have this tradition of making a mad dash entry to get to all our favs first: Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion. Taryn has an adventuresome nature and we could enjoy it all together.

Pirates has been redone to include Jack Sparrow. It seemed like they cut out a lot and I liked the original better.

Now, I don't do water rides (for an obvious reason - my hair) but Gary, Taryn and the humidity talked me into going with them on Splash Mountain and that was a blast.

Once again I was not successful in getting Gary on It's a Small World, so Taryn and I enjoyed it together.

New for us was the 3-D Mickey's PhilharMagic which we did enjoyed, and Monsters Inc Laugh Floor which was great. In the "new but not so great" category I would put Stitch's Great Escape - definitely avoid.

Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy a Pineapple soda or Dole Whip in Adventure Land.

This was the busiest park by far but there is so much to see and do it was still a ton of fun, and we went back there twice.

No comments: