Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Cinnamon Roll Blessing

So on Thursday my Mom asks me what she could do for us...could she make anything? Cinnamon rolls are our favorite and really a trip tradition. She had them ready for me Thursday evening - two dozen.

That's a lot of cinnamon rolls for 5 people - NOT! I imagined us having some for Ross and Taya who haven't tasted Grandma's cinnamon rolls for a long time. Thankfully I never told them to expect them - they are going FAST.

I didn't anticipate eating them for lunch yesterday, and they made a wonderful breakfast for us this morning. We are now into dozen number two. We'll have to see how many will make it to tomorrow. I really will try to save some for them.

More than a delicious tradition my Mom's cinnamon rolls are a loving blessing my Mom send us off with.

Thanks Mom!

No comments: