Saturday, June 21, 2008

Twin Falls

It was after 3 PM when we crossed the bridge into Twin Falls. You simply have to stop and check the view. We even watched a few base jumpers take the leap off the bridge.

Greta says she would try it in a heartbeat. You go girl. Someday I would like to take a jet boat up the Snake River.

We actually drove to one of the falls and ate lunch there before heading on to Salt Lake. This drive is long but it is incredible to watch the landscape change. I road this part with Brandon and Greta which was fun.

I made reservations at a "resort" while we drove. Again, we saw God provide the right "resort" at the exact location we needed...and it is a very nice one I would highly recommend. We made diner and Brandon & Greta went off in the pick up to explore.

Since or time here is short Taryn had to do it all: swim, roller blade and meet the world. You know, everyone is a potential friend just waiting to happen!

It's a gorgeous, warm evening so Gary and I walked the "resort" and admired all the rv's. We have an amazing one right next to our bbow. It seems twice as long and twice as tall.

Tomorrow the rest of the fam arrive and we can't wait!

Now an episode or two of 24 before bed. Not exactly relaxing, as any 24 watcher will tell you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy!

I am enjoying reading your travel blog! Hey, if you're still in Utah, and need anything while south of Salt Lake City, my brother (Andy) owns a "resort" in Beaver, UT, about 3 hours south of SLC. It is called "United Beaver Camperland." I have not gotten to go there since he bought it a few years ago. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. Sounds like an absolutely wonderful trip! Enjoy!

Cindy said...

I'll look it up. Thanks Jenny!